Do You Like the new look? My Punk Rock, Emo, Scene Haircut

The following post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.

punk rock emo scene hairWho is that punk rock chick? Oh wait that is me! I don’t know what possessed me to get such a sassy, punky haircut but I wanted a change…big surprise I know. I actually love my haircut though. My hairstylist did such a good job! This is perhaps the best haircut I’ve had my whole entire life.

Each time I walk by mirrors I give myself double takes. I can’t believe I’m rockin’ such an awesome ‘do. Oh and believe me people are noticing this swank hairstyle. I have had complete strangers stop me and compliment on how much they love my hair. When I went for a quick grocery run the other night, I was blown away at how people reacted to my hair. People would do double takes, completely turn around in their places, and just down right stare at me. I was like jeez its just a haircut…ROFL. I suppose this small town isn’t used to people thinking outside of the normal box. I love to be different and if it gets this small town looking and gossiping then so be it. I’m already known as that weird girl that video tapes herself pumping gas. Why not be the girl that video tapes herself pumping gas with a totally awesome punk rock hairdo. I just wish hubs still had his mo-hawk. Then we would be a cute punk rock family…hee hee.

Here are few more photos [different views]…
My serious side
Punk rock, emo, scene hair Side view
Punk rock, emo, scene hair front view
Punk rock, emo, scene hair another side view

Alright peeps, tell me what ya think? Is it punky enough for ya??
Don’t forget to go read how the rest of my time alone with the boys went last week!!!

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. January 29, 2008 / 5:01 am

I love it!! you look great. And I’m jealous cause I just looked ridiculous when my hair was short like that, and you look rockin :)

2. January 29, 2008 / 9:41 am

i really really like it!!! the color is fab too.

3. January 29, 2008 / 3:38 pm

That cut makes you look amazing. I know you were part of the flinger challenge and I dont know how much you have or still want to lose but you look fabulous. I like it a lot. You are one hot mama!

4. January 29, 2008 / 7:19 pm

I think your cut and color look really cute!

5. January 31, 2008 / 12:34 am

Friggin’ cute as you know! I’d love my hair like this, but then I’d have to trash the whole natural thing. No more poofs :-(. I’m gonna be adding some red to my hair once I get a hold of some henna.

6. ice
    February 6, 2008 / 7:26 pm

looks like crap what were you thinking, Did u pay for that shit. Who cut it Edward CRAZY HANDS??????

7. February 7, 2008 / 11:38 am

ice…honestly your comment made me laugh. Why? Because I know deep inside that you are a pathetic soul that wishes they had a hot haircut like this. Maybe you are scared to try something different, so you stick with the cookie cutter mold that society puts on your because it is “safe”. Well, whatever floats your boat buddy. If you want to be boring and average then that is your sad life to live. Commenting on my haircut negatively does nothing more than make YOU look bad. Maybe you are screaming for attention. Well if that is the case, my advice to you would be to get off of the computer and make some real friends.

What a sad case!

8. February 10, 2008 / 9:19 am

i really like it :). my hair would never look good that short, but it looks gorgeous on you.

9. Gia
    December 27, 2010 / 9:25 pm

I actually got my hair cut similar to this cut. I loved how short it was and how it framed my face. When I get it cut again, I'm using the one picture as a reference if I may :)

• December 29, 2010 / 6:55 pm

You most certainly may. I'm currently trying to grow my hair out but loved this cut!