I don’t know about you but there just never seems to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. Being busy it is often hard to find time to relax and pamper oneself. There definitely isn’t any time to visit a spa. I was recently asked by Walmart as a part of the Walmart Moms to try out some new skincare and haircare by Garnier that are sold at Walmart. Whether it’s once a week or once a month, it is always good to take some time out, even if it is only for an hour, to “recharge your batteries”.
View this video on YouTube
Products for Spa-like Skincare at Home
- Garnier 10 Minute Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Tissue Mask: This tissue type mask started in Asia. This mask deeply hydrates, boosts radiance, smoothes, and revitalizes skin with Vitamin C and a Hydrating Serum in 10 minutes! This tissue mask has stretch-to-fit technology that molds to your face. ($16.99)
- Garnier Dark Spot Overnight Peel: ($14.97) I love to use an overnight serum as it does the work while you sleep. Overnight serums like this one are a great way to get a spa-like skin treatment at home while you sleep!
- Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Hand Treatment: ($6.97) add this hand treatment to your nail care box! Everyone loves smooth, soft hands. As a person that uses their hands alot from typing to dishes, I like a hand lotion that will keep them hydrated and looking their best. This hand treatment fades dark spots over time as well as smooths, evens tone, and moisturizes skin for 24 hours. This lightweight hand lotion also contains an SPF 30 to help protect hands.
- Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream: ($11.97) This is my all time favorite beauty product. I always have some of this BB cream in my beauty bag. I currently can’t get enough of this stuff. I use it as my foundation every day and love that it is several different products in one.
- Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector: ($14.97) this daily moisturizer helps fade discoloration for a more even skin tone over time.
Spa-like Products for Dry, Damaged Hair
I put my hair through a lot. Blow drying, flat irons, curling irons, hair coloring….all these factors can quickly add up and have your hair looking dull. It is important to use products that work with your specific type of hair to help properly protect and nourish it. I’ve battled my hair for years and have experimented with lots of different products over time. Finding products that work well with your hair can be a tedious process but eventually you find out what product do and don’t work for your hair. My hair is naturally wavy/curly. I have dry hair that thirsts for moisture! So whenever I look for products for my hair type I always lean towards the ones specifically for curly hair or dry, damaged hair. One product on my list of hair care products is Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition, I’ve used the shampoo and conditioner in the past and keep it in my “beauty bag” as a spa-like treatment for my locks. The Garnier Triple Nutrition line of products has been revamped with a new golden look and now contains Almond Oil along with Avocado and Olive oils to nourish dry, damaged hair.
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner: ($3.99) I love how thick and creamy the Triple Nutrition conditioner is. When I take a shower, I shampoo my hair first thing. Then I apply the Triple Nutrition Conditioner combing it through all the way to the ends with my fingers. I allow the conditioner to sit in my hair until the end of my shower when I rinse it out.
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment: ($5.99) for a spa-like hair treatment, this 3-minute treatment delivers 3 nourishing oils (Avocado, Olive, and Almond) to deeply condition hair. A deep conditioner like this one is a easy way to give your hair a shine boost once a week!