Pouch Sling

Please note: This post may contain affiliate links. The use of affiliate links on this website does not add any additional costs to your purchases however it does allow us to receive a very small commission from something purchased after clicking these links. For additional information, please check out our disclosure policy. Thank you for your support!

I am really getting into this babywearing gig. I love being able to have my hands free yet be bonding with my child at the same time. Over the past couple of months I’ve bought several different carriers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sling from Baby Dagny

This is your typical pouch sling. I love this sling because it is so easy and simple to use. All you do is slip it on your shoulder and put your child in it. There is no learning curve with this type of baby carrier. For first time babywearers like me I would recommend using this one to start off with then gradually build your way up to the more advanced slings and carriers.

Find me on: Twitter | Facebook

1. June 26, 2007 / 7:44 pm

lov the colour of your sling!!!! good luck with babywearing

2. June 27, 2007 / 3:51 am

That sling is the best even if I put my dog in it. Did you tell hubby about it yet? lol

I’m going to get another one when I can find a sale.

3. June 27, 2007 / 8:16 am

I nominated your blog in this contest (click my name). You should participate!

4. June 27, 2007 / 8:18 am

lol the last comment was from me, I guess the avatar takes the image from the url and not the email address.

5. June 27, 2007 / 1:09 pm

I tried baby-wearing with both my kids using a regular ol’ front pack. Sierra hated it and Tyler is just too big for it to be comfortable for me (he’s a 16lb 3 month old…ouchers on the back!). Maybe for our third baby I’ll buy one of the sling-types. They look so much more comfortable than what I have! (btw: don’t let my hubby know I’m already thinking about baby #3…lol).
    ~Jacky

6. June 27, 2007 / 3:37 pm

I see these more and more and they just look aweomse I am trying toget them for contests on pjmommy did you buy yours online which place would you recommend