Home » Home

Pouch Sling

25 June 2007 6 Comments Disclosure

I am really getting into this babywearing gig. I love being able to have my hands free yet be bonding with my child at the same time. Over the past couple of months I’ve bought several different carriers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sling from Baby Dagny

This is your typical pouch sling. I love this sling because it is so easy and simple to use. All you do is slip it on your shoulder and put your child in it. There is no learning curve with this type of baby carrier. For first time babywearers like me I would recommend using this one to start off with then gradually build your way up to the more advanced slings and carriers.

Related Articles

Family GAME Night with Walmart’s Gamer Network HQ

Amy Allen Clark’s Book: The Good Life for Less

The Dish Monster

1-2-3-Smoothie

Marshalls amazing Cube Boutique

Tags:

Enter your email address:

6 Comments »

• Renee said:

lov the colour of your sling!!!! good luck with babywearing

• Sheena said:

That sling is the best even if I put my dog in it. Did you tell hubby about it yet? lol

I’m going to get another one when I can find a sale.

• Sheena said:

I nominated your blog in this contest (click my name). You should participate!

• Sheena said:

lol the last comment was from me, I guess the avatar takes the image from the url and not the email address.

• Jacky said:

I tried baby-wearing with both my kids using a regular ol’ front pack. Sierra hated it and Tyler is just too big for it to be comfortable for me (he’s a 16lb 3 month old…ouchers on the back!). Maybe for our third baby I’ll buy one of the sling-types. They look so much more comfortable than what I have! (btw: don’t let my hubby know I’m already thinking about baby #3…lol).
    ~Jacky

• Amanda said:

I see these more and more and they just look aweomse I am trying toget them for contests on pjmommy did you buy yours online which place would you recommend