Wordless Wednesday: King Pin

The blog uses affiliate links which simply means that by purchasing something after clicking one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for helping support my family. For additional information, please see our Disclosure Policy.

King Pin

Taken with my new Tamron lens that I got for my birthday.

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. August 6, 2008 / 7:22 pm

Amazing shot! My hubby would be quite jealous of your amazing lens. Thanks for sharing :)

2. August 6, 2008 / 8:20 pm

SUPER NICE!!!! You lucky dog!

Hey, I just thought of a tutorial you could do. Share how you create a watermark and/or apply it.

I know of two ways but I’m wondering what you do.

3. August 7, 2008 / 1:09 am

Amazing photograph. I love your watermarks, btw. :)

Although, I’m a bit scared of bugs…

4. August 7, 2008 / 12:09 pm

Dude, that’s incredible. And I’m again coveting your new Tamron… *sigh*

5. August 10, 2008 / 6:14 pm

Wow! Gorgeous! Great job!

6. August 10, 2008 / 6:31 pm

WowZA! Great capture,, chick!

My Favorites on Amazon

Organic Bubble Bath Bombs with Essential Oils & Dry Flowers Fizzy Spa Lush
MyMealivos Canvas Weekender Bag, Overnight Travel Carry On Duffel with Shoe Pouch
Nostalgia RSM602 Retro Snow Cone Maker
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pan
Womens Slides,Arch Support Sandals with Faux Fur Comfort Fuzzy Slipper
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Egofine Popcorn Maker Machine, 1200W Healthy Hot Air Popcorn Popper, No Oil Needed
Rose Teddy Bear
Google Chromecast
YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug Lid
BrüMate Uncork’d XL 14oz Wine Glass Tumbler With Splash-proof Lid – Made With Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel (Glitter Violet)
Instant Pot 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
Rose Quartz Air Plant
You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven
You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes
Lodge 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Grill Pan
Hamilton Beach Compact Glass Kettle
Circleware 1 Gallon Lancaster Glass Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser with Locking Swing Top Lid
BrüMate Winesulator 25 Oz Triple-Walled Insulated Wine Canteen Made Of Stainless Steel, 24-hour Temperature Retention, Shatterproof, Comes With Matching Silicone Funnel (Glitter Violet)
Nostalgia Retro Hard & Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker