25/365: My Monday

My Mondays are always consistent with a lot of time spent in my home office. Checking emails, blogging, tweeting, facebookin’ (is that a word), basically whatever the internet calls for me to do….Monday is usually the day that I’m doing it all the most.

25/365: My Monday

Today’s photo is inspired by my Monday. My Mondays are never complete without a large cup of coffee {and cute pair of shoes} to help get me through the day.

What do you find yourself doing the most on Monday?

On a different note: I decided to do today’s Daily Challenge over at 12second.tv since it has been a minute since I had done one.
Anyway, today’s question is: What do you do in the morning to get yourself going for the day?

12challenge: What do you do in the morning to get yourself going? on 12seconds.tv

1. January 25, 2010 / 2:53 pm

Very very cool picture!!!

• January 25, 2010 / 10:35 pm

Thank you @Shelly! I think today’s photo captures my life right now very well.

2. January 25, 2010 / 3:59 pm

For many many years, I convinced myself, “I am not a shoes and handbag kind of girl” it turns out, all those years I was denying myself a wonderful form of happiness. I love cute shoes, and handbags. :)

For Mondays, I generally would work, but I’m taking time off to hopefully get back into my chosen profession, working in an office. Last Monday, and yesterday I’ve spent glued to a wonderful new book series. I’ve read so many books in a short amount of time, and it’s hard for me to put them down. :)

• January 25, 2010 / 10:34 pm

@Jacklyn, I am the same way. I’ve been more of a handbag kind of a lady but as the years go on I find myself being more and more drawn to the shoe department. I especially love flats. They are so versatile. I can wear them, look cute and still chase after the kidlets during the day ^_^.
      What books are you currently reading? Anything you would recommend?

3. January 25, 2010 / 4:03 pm

PS – I’ve apparently been so caught up in my books that I thought today was Tuesday. *sigh*

4. January 26, 2010 / 10:02 am

I love the way your shoes “pop” in this picture! I am still digging the new logo!

• January 26, 2010 / 11:37 am

@Maria…I had a light shining next to me that gave the shoes a nice highlight. Thank you for the compliments.