Phew! I didn’t think I’d ever get through reading all of the fabulous blog posts in my feed reader this past week or so. I finally got through it all though, and below are a just a few of my favorites (there were just too many to list).
- Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits: mmmm another biscuit recipe to try
- Paper Bracelets: these bracelets look so fun, and easy to make. Adding this one to my DIY to-do list.
- Framed Family Rules: I love this idea of creating a framed picture to hang in your house of the family rules.
- Romantic Ruffled Bracelet: I love this idea of creating a ruffled bracelet. I could definitely see myself rockin’ one of these.
- Valentines Printable: “you are the cheese to my macaroni” when I read that line, I knew I wanted a print out. So simple. Yet so cute! Great addition to Valentine’s decor.
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup: fellow Walmart Mom, Denise, shares her delicious looking chicken pot pie soup recipe. Mmmm this one is definitely one for the Kitchen Binder.
- Felt Flower Pillow: these flower pillows are absolutely gorgeous. I could see myself making a hot pink one for my office and perhaps a few cream colored ones for the living room or maybe the bedroom. They look incredibly easy to make.