Christmas Layaway is Coming to Walmart! (sponsored)
It’s hard to believe that it’s that time of year again when it’s time to start thinking about Christmas gifts, making our lists and checking them twice. How many of you use layaway at your favorite stores (that offer this feature) to help with buying Christmas gifts? For those of you that like using layaway there is some good news Walmart is bringing back their layaway for the Christmas season! Layaway at Walmart begins October 17th, 2011 with final payments and pickup no later than December 16th, 2011.
This time around there are a few changes to the Layaway policy at Walmart.
- Eligible items for Layaway are: Toys, Electronics, and Jewelry
- Total purchase price must be over $50 with each individual item priced $15 or more
- 10% of total purchase price down payment with $5 service charge (not applicable on jewelry)
- Layaways are placed & picked up at Walmart.com service desk with payments being able to be made at any Walmart register
- More information about Walmart Layaway
Disclosure: I am a Walmart Mom. This post is sponsored by Walmart. I have been compensated for my time and efforts in creating this post. As always my participation is voluntary and opinions are my own.
Tags: Layaway • Walmart • Walmart Moms