Today, I’m sharing a really simple, easy craft to do to add a bit of sparkle to your accessories. One can make their own “blingin’ bangle” however they would like with whatever color glitter they might have on hand. One could also re-fashion an old bangle by adding a bit of sparkle to it.
I love a good bangle. Bangles are that simple accessory that just adds a bit of fun to any outfit especially when they are covered with sparkle.
Thanks Mom for letting me borrow your Modge Podge. Without it, this craft wouldn’t have been possible.
- glitter (whatever color you want your bangle to be)
- Modge Podge
- Wooden Craft Bangle (or old bangle you want to refashion)
What you Need:
- Paint a thin layer of Modge Podge onto your bangle, all over including the sides but not the inside of the bangle
- Over a bowl, sprinkle the glitter onto the bangle. Make sure you cover your bangle completely with glitter.
- Hang somewhere until dry. I hung mine on a doorknob over night.
- Seal the glitter so it won’t come off when you wear it by painting another coat of Modge Podge over the dry glitter. Allow to dry over night once more.
How to make-your-own blingin’ bangle
Have fun blingin’ out your bangles!
Looking for more easy jewelry making tutorials? Check out one of our latest posts: Long Chain Necklace under $10.