It’s back-to-school time. In just a few short days we will be starting another year of home/online school (I can’t believe its next week!). With the start of the school year just around the corner, our calendar has quickly begun to fill up with field trips, playdates, & various other school related outings.
I was recently given a challenge by Walmart to see how many back-to-school apparel outfits I could put together for my kidlets for $100. So with the giftcard provided my oldest son and I headed to my local Walmart to check out the latest back-to-school outfits. With the help of my kidlets, who were anxious to model their new back-to-school clothes, in the video below we share what outfits we were able to put together on a budget from Walmart.
Watch this video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/B3sjy_U-P1M
I think we did a pretty decent job. I was able to put together 6 outfits total between my two kidlets with a little extra leftover to purchase some essentials like underwear. In total we picked up 6 shirts, 5 pairs of pants, and 2 packages of briefs.
Back-to-School Shopping on a Budget at Walmart
- Outfit #1:
- Faded Glory All-Star Henley- $5.97
- Faded Glory Blue Cargo Pull-On Pants: $8.92
- Outfit #2:
- Faded Glory Motor Sports Henley- $5.97
- Faded Glory Boys Pull-On Cargo Pants- $8.92
- Outfit #3:
- Sports Long Sleeve Tee- $5.97
- Sports Lounge Pants- $5.97
- Outfit #4:
- Wrangler Striped Polo- $5.97
- Faded Glory Bootcut Jeans with Adjustable Waist- $8.92
- Outfit #5:
- Faded Glory Pull-on Jeans- $5.97
- Air Strike Skate Shirt with FM Radio- $8.92
- Outfit #6:
- Jeans (same from outfit #4)
- Turn it Up shirt with FM Radio- $8.92
- Lego Ninjago & Lego Batman Pack of 5 Briefs- $8.97 each
Where do you typically buy your child’s back-to-school clothes from?
How do you think I did on the challenge?