With the recent announcement of Layaway starting in Walmart Stores, I’ve started thinking of what toys my boys would possibly want for Christmas this year. This list is completely a Mom’s guess as I haven’t asked the boys what is on their wishlist just yet, but it’s good to just start thinking ahead so I can gauge their interest as the holidays get closer.
Click the above image to check out the Toys on Walmart.com
Holiday Toy Gift Ideas for Boys
- The Amazing Spider-Man Mega Blaster Web Shooter with Glove: my little one has been requesting this since the movie came out.
- Little Tikes iTikes Map: the keyboard looks kind of cool too
- BeyBlade Destroyer Dome Playset
- Hot Wheels Angry Birds Slingshot Launch Track Set
- Lego Ninjago building sets
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks
- Lego Super Hero building sets
- VTech Switch and Go Dinos
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Play Set
- Lego Life of George game
Did you know that LEGO made an Advent Calendar? One of the most memorable traditions we did as a family when I was a child was change the advent calendar to whatever day it was throughout the month of December. The excitement and memories from that calendar still stick with me today. Last year we used an advent calendar app on my phone and the boys LOVED to open the different “windows” and see the different animations for the day. Does your family use an Advent Calendar every year to count down the days?
Have your kids started requesting anything specific for the holidays?
What are some top toys for boys that you would recommend?
Disclosure: I am a Walmart Mom. I have been compensated for my time and efforts in creating this post. As always my participation is voluntary and opinions are my own. My experience may differ from your own.