DIY Photo Treat Bags
Halloween is just around the corner. Get into the spirit of the season with a craft for DIY Photo Treat Bags. These bags can be made as Halloween party favors or just to give to friends and family as personalized gifts. Making these treat bags is a pretty easy task and a fun activity to do with the kids. All of the supplies needed to make your own Photo Treat Bags are available at Walmart.
How-to Make DIY Photo Treat Bags
- Order Ready in 1-Hour Halloween Photo Greeting Cards from Walmart.com and gather the rest of your supplies.
- Take one photo greeting card and use the decorative edge scissors to cut along one edge of the card. This is optional, a straight edge can be kept if desired.
- Place a piece of tape on the inside edge of the card.
- Fold the opposite edge of the card to meet the side with the tape to form a cylinder the tape to form a cylinder he inside of the folded card.
- Place 9 oz. cup in the center of the photo card cylinder.
- Fill with desired goodies like a mixture of Kettle Corn and M&M’s.
- Placed filled photo treat containers inside a clear treat bag. Seal with the provided twist ties.
- Cut ribbon to desired length. Curl ribbon before tying into a bow onto the treat bags.
Disclosure: I am a Walmart Mom. I have been compensated for my time and efforts in creating this post as well as a giftcard to purchase the items mentioned in this post. As always my participation is voluntary and opinions are my own. My experience may differ from your own.
Tags: diy • DIY / Crafts • Fall • Halloween • photo • Treat Bags • Walmart • Walmart Moms