Halloween will be here before we know it. Today I thought I would share with you all a fun nail look I recently did on my own nails. I wanted a Halloween inspired nail look but not something that would stand out too much but rather be a bit subtle.
Products Used for DIY Halloween Nails
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black
- Spoiled nail color in S021 Cougar Attack
- Essie nail color in Licorice
- Essie nail color in Very Structured
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat
I love black nails whether it is Halloween or not, Essie’s nail color in licorice is the perfect shade. For my “pumpkin” accent nail I first applied a coat of Essie Very Structured then added some sparkle with Spoiled Cougar Attack on top. To create the jack o’lantern face I used Sally Hansen Nail Art pen in Black before applying my favorite top coat (Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat).