I haven’t done a nail post in a while so I thought it would be fun to try out a new website I recently heard about, BeautySets, to do a how-to for my current Rocker Chic Nails.
What You’ll Need to Get the Look: Rocker Chic Nails
- Dry Fast Top Coat
- Fine Craft Glitter (colors I’m using: onyx & hermatite on accent nail)
How-to get blinged out Rocker Chic Nails:
- Paint one nail with dry fast top coat.
- Press wet nail into fine glitter.
- Allow to dry for a few seconds before pressing glitter on top of nail.
- Remove excess glitter by gently wiping with the opposite hand.
- After all nails are done and dry, gently wash hands with soap and water to remove excess glitter.
Notes about this Look:
- This is a messy project. Chances are there will be an excess of glitter where one is rocking out their nails.
- Applying a top coat after the glitter will make the manicure last longer but will take away some of the sparkle of the glitter depending on what brand of top coat you use.
Disclosure: this is NOT a sponsored post. I’m just sharing what has worked for me. My results may not necessarily be the same as yours. I am not a expert just a diva who loves beauty products :)