As ya’ll probably know by now, I love beauty products and I love the search for my next beauty favorite. So I thought each month I’d share some of my favorite beauty products with you guys. I’d love to know what some of your favorite beauty products are as well. Feel free to share them in the comments if you’d like.
This month I’m sharing some of my favorite beauty products for the face.
- e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder: this translucent powder is a new find for my makeup bag. It gives my skin a beautiful, soft focus without making me look too “powdery”.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: I’m always looking for new ways to hide my dark circles. I decided to give this Dark Circle Eraser a try but in the Brightener formula since I am very pale. I apply it AFTER I apply my foundation and use my ring finger to lightly pat it into place blending out in a “V” shape under my eyes. After applying, I set with powder.
- Garnier Oil-Free BB Cream: I’m loving BB creams right now. I often find myself grabbing a BB cream over a heavy foundation most days. I like that Garnier (one of my favorites for everyday because it is thicker than other BB creams that I’ve tried) recently released their BB cream in an oil free formula which helps cut down on some of the shine that can happen throughout the day.
- e.l.f. Essential Blush: On the hunt for a light pink blush, I found the e.l.f. Essential Blush in Blushing and Shy that adds just a hint of color to my cheeks without being overwhelming.
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer: I use this product a bit differently than I would a typical bronzer because it has a lot of shimmer to it. Instead I sweep it on the high points of my cheekbone for a highligher after I apply my blush. Tiki gives off a candlelight-like glow to the cheeks.
What are some of your favorite beauty products?
This is not a sponsored post.
Image created using BeautySets