I love when I get to try out new products that just hit the store shelves. Today, I have the opportunity to share with you all, as a part of the Walmart Moms, some new products to be on the lookout for at your local Walmart store. I was recently sent a box of new goodies to try out with my family and I definitely have got some new favorites. Take a look at some of the new products at Walmart:
- Pasta Gourmet Italian Space Adventures Pasta: getting the kids to eat a little healthier is easy when pasta is shaped like a space adventure. These fun shaped pastas are 100% natural. Made with durum wheat, dry tomato, and spinach.
- Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing Squeezy: want to pack a salad for lunch? These handy squeeze packs of Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing are perfect for on-the-go.
- Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk: coconut milk is such an awesome addition to many dishes from sauces to curries, baked to frozen desserts. Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk is made from pressed ripe coconut meat.
- Jif Peanut Granola Butter Bars: these Jif peanut butter granola bars are my new favorite breakfast. I’m definitely going to be packing a box of these on my next trip for easy snacking.
- Panera Bread Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing: now you can grab your favorite Panera Bread dressings in Walmart stores like this Balsamic Vinaigrette. Use it to spice up your salad, veggies, or meats.
- Yum Yum Sauce: looking for a new sauce to try, give a spicy kick to your seafood or steak with this original Japanese shrimp/steak sauce.
- Seafare Pacific Seafood Bisque: looking for a quick lunch, this pouch of creamy bisque with seafood and fresh vegetables is easy to heat and serve.
As I mentioned, I definitely found a few favorites in the box like the Jif peanut butter granola bars and the fun shaped pasta. As soon as my boys saw the space themed pasta they were begging for me to make it for them so I whipped up this simple recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Quick Fix Shrimp & Broccoli Fun Shaped Pasta Recipe
- 1 pkg Pasta Gourmet Italian- Space Adventures Pasta (1.1 lb)
- 1 12 oz package of Marketside Broccoli Florets
- 1 60-80 count small raw shrimp (peeled, deveined, tail-off)
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add Pasta Gourmet Italian- Space Adventures Pasta, Marketside Broccoli Florets, and small raw shrimp. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook 5-7 minutes until pasta is desired tenderness. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
Return large pot to the stove on medium-high heat. Melt butter. Add flour and stir until combined. Cook for about 1 minute then add the milk, black pepper, and onion powder. Stir to combine with the flour and butter. Allow the milk to thicken then add the monterey jack and parmesan cheese. Stir until completely melted.
Add the cooked pasta, broccoli, and shrimp to the cheese mixture. Stir to coat completely. Serve and Enjoy!
Of course, this is just one example of what one can make using the Pasta Gourmet Italian- Space Adventures Pasta. Don’t forget to be on the lookout for new products like these on the shelves of your local Walmart store.