Busy schedules call for indulgent snacks. Homeschool for us starts next week. Ahhh…say it ain’t so!?!?! With our schedules about to get busier than ever, now is the time of year where I look for easy, convenient snacks for my family. The goal with the snacks is that they not only be satisfying but also healthy and nutritious if at all possible. We can’t be snacking on chips and candy bars every day.
I was recently introduced to a company called Made in Nature. Made in Nature is a line of organic Supersnacks™ that can be found in Walmart stores. These snacks are the real deal containing no refined sugar. are certified organic, and are non GMO verified. I think my favorite aspect of Made in Nature Supersnacks™ is that the list of ingredients in each product is not scary to read. You can see and understand exactly what is in each snack. For example, my favorite the Mangoes Sweet & Tangy Supersnacks™ is just that organic dried mangoes and nothing else.
The packaging is great on these snacks as they come in a zip topped pouch and there is a variety to fit everyone’s taste from nut mixes to dried fruits. Here are some of the varieties that Made in Nature has to offer:
- Mangoes Sweet and Tangy Supersnack™ made of organic, sun-ripened, unsulfured mangoes
- Italian Espresso Toasted Coconut Chips
- Nature’s Power Pack- Super Berry Fusion that contains cherries, blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, raisins, and pepita seeds
- Deglet Noor Dates Ooh-La-Luscuious Supersnacks™ are made of organic, pitted, sun-dried, unsulfured deglet noor dates (aka the “Queen of Dates”)
- Fruit Fusion Mountain Gold Supersnacks™ has tart cherries, strawberries, cranberries, mulberries, goldenberries, bananas, and coconut flakes.
- Nut Fusion Cinnamon Citrus Supersnacks™ with dates, cranberries, almonds, cashews, walnuts, seeds, orange, and cinnamon
- Chewy, Delectable Slices of Organic Bananas
- Nut Fusion Maple Balsamic Supersnacks™ with tart cherries, figs, almonds, cashews, walnuts, seeds, maple, and balsamic
- Mexican Spiced Cacao Toasted Coconut Chips
Aside from the Mangoes and Bananas being an instant favorite I was shocked to find that my second favorite was actually the Italian Espresso Toasted Coconut Chips seeing how I’m not a fan of coconut flavored things. The Espresso flavor on Made in Nature’s Toasted Coconut Chips is bold without being overly sweet which is great for an afternoon pick-me-up. Also, who would have thought that I would be into Dates? The Deglet Noor Dates Ooh-La-Luscuious Supersnacks™ are so sweet that taste like nature’s candy.
The dried fruit Supersnacks™ and Fruit Fusions tastes like candy. They really satisfy that sweet craving but without all the junk you would find in a regular candy bar. For kids the organic dried fruit is a big hit and as a mom I like knowing that they are getting nutrients and health benefits instead of a bunch of refined sugar during snack time. If you are craving a more salty snack, the Nut Fusion blends are the way to go.
You can find Made in Nature snacks for about $3.98 each in Walmart stores. I’m personally on the hunt for the Kale Chips ($4.98 each) to try out next.