Disclosure: product provided by POPSUGAR for editorial consideration.
I’m in shock and denial that not only has another month flown by but we are in a completely different year now. I was enjoying being on holiday break a little too much. It is hard to get back into the swing of things, isn’t it? The holidays may be over but that doesn’t mean that you can’t have that “Christmas feeling” all year long with the POPSUGAR Must Have monthly subscription box. Each month, POPSUGAR sends out a box of Must Have products to their subscribers. When the box arrives it kind of feels like a gift from a friend. The mystery of not knowing what is inside is part that I love the most.
POPSUGAR has sent me a few Must Have boxes over the past year and I’ve really enjoyed taking a look at what has been inside. I recently was sent the December POPSUGAR Must Have subscription box and couldn’t wait to see what goodies I was sent this month. I think this month has probably been my most favorite Must Have box thus far. Let’s take a look at what was inside:
- ODEME – Catchall + Ring Dish – ($67) this catchall dish set has been my favorite piece that I’ve unwrapped from any POPSUGAR Must Have box. I have it on my nightstand to hold my jewelry, hair bands, essential oils, and earbuds in. It is the perfect place to stash my goods after a long day without having to leave the bed. I love the ring dish as it is the perfect place to nest my apple watch while it recharges.
- BAUBLEBAR – Snowfall Pendant – ($28) I’m definitely a silver girl, so I loved that included in this box is a silver necklace. This necklace is the perfect length and looks beautiful over top a long flowing tunic which is kind of my staple in my wardrobe at the moment.
- MANE MESSAGE – Date Night Bobby Pins – ($10) you can’t really go wrong with glitter these bobby pins add just a little something to your hairstyle without overpowering your outfit.
- WINKY LUX – Lip Pill in Bunny – ($14) this has to be the cutest lipstick packaging I’ve ever seen. It’s small so you can easily slip it into your bag or pocket when you are on the go.
- SISTERS’ GOURMET – Baker’s Dozen Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix – ($6.99) when my box arrived I was craving cookies so when I saw this jar inside I immediately baked them. I couldn’t help myself. The instructions were easy to follow and the end result were nothing but delicious.
- DESSANGE PROFESSIONAL HAIR LUXURY – Color Restore Protecting Top Coat Serum – ($11.99) I like that POPSUGAR included a product that is can be found at Target. This serum makes hair shiny and smooth that can be applied at any time to give hair a boost.
Do you want to check out the next POPSUGAR Must Have Box?
Use the coupon code “SHOP5” to get $5 off your FIRST Must Have box. The POPSUGAR Must Have box makes a great gift to enjoy yourself or to give as a gift for that hard to buy for someone on your list, no matter the occasion.
What is your favorite item in this month’s POPSUGAR Must Have subscription box?
Want to know some other items that have been in previous boxes? Check out these posts: