The Easiest Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe

Do you know how easy it is to make incredibly delicious garlic bread at home? Today I’m sharing how I am able to put together buttery, perfectly soft and crispy garlic bread for our family dinners using only a few ingredients. This garlic bread is perfect for any meal from zesty italian dishes to savory soups. You’ll want to keep these ingredients on hand for the next time that garlic bread craving strikes.

The Easiest Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe

The Easiest Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe

• 1 loaf of Italian Bread (or bread of your choice)
  • 1 stick of unsalted sweet cream butter, softened at room temperature
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • pinch of salt
  • dried parsley flakes for garnish

Preaheat your oven to 450°F. Slice the loaf of Italian Bread in half and place cut side up on a baking sheet. In a bowl combine softened, room-temperature butter, minced garlic, and salt. With a knife, spread the garlic butter mixture evenly onto the sliced loaf of italian bread. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, remove bread from the oven once the butter in the center of the bread begins to brown slightly. Immediately after removing the toasted garlic bread from the oven, garnish with sprinkles of dried parsley flakes. Slice and serve with your favorite meal.

It’s that easy! What I love about this recipe is that it uses ingredients that are easy to keep on hand. I usually will find the loaves of bread marked down at my local grocery store and immediately store them in the freezer once I get home. That way they won’t go bad until we have time to eat them. When I want to make garlic bread with our dinner, I simply take a loaf out of the freezer a few hours before I am going to cook so that it can thaw out and be easy to slice.

1. Aireona
    October 8, 2017 / 8:15 pm

Garlic bread is a long time staple of my Italian family. Having an easy recipe on hand like this one is always great. You don’t always have time to make homemade bread and do it the long way.

2. October 26, 2017 / 8:23 am

Yummers! My kiddos and I love garlic bread. I should totally use your recipe to make some at home.

3. October 26, 2017 / 9:39 am

I love to make garlic bread at home!! This sounds amazing, we love to pair it up with pasta dishes!

4. Joline
    October 26, 2017 / 10:52 am

We do love garlic bread and I didn’t realize it was this easy! We have some spaghetti in the fridge…time to try this out!

5. October 26, 2017 / 11:37 am

I’m always happy to have garlic bread and this does sound pretty simple. Along with some pasta, this would be great.

6. October 26, 2017 / 2:09 pm

You aren’t kidding! This is the easiest homemade garlic bread recipe ever. I will have to whip it up for the fam, we love garlic bread :)

7. Crystal
    October 26, 2017 / 2:24 pm

Garlic bread is my daughter’s favorite food! She’d eat a whole loaf if I let her. Since it’s so easy to make, I may let her have an extra slice!

8. Heather
    October 26, 2017 / 2:25 pm

Fresh garlic bread smells so fantastic! I need to try this easy recipe to fill out a meal. With it being so easy, we don’t have to wait until the weekend.

9. October 26, 2017 / 6:51 pm

Yum! We love to make this and serve spaghetti on it!

10. Courtney
    October 27, 2017 / 9:59 pm

Omg can we say yum?!?! Garlic bread is the absolute best!!! I will have to give this a try!!! Deliciousness