Glow-in-the-Dark Fun with Super Wubble Brite

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Wubble Ball. As always, opinions are my own.

As many of you know I am a homeschooling mom of boys. When it comes to getting outside and active the older my boys get the more creative I need to be to encourage them to exercise. The Super Wubble Brite is the newest Wubbly Bubble Ball to hit the store shelves at places like Target, Toys R Us, etc. Unlike the original Wubble Bubble Ball, the Super Wubble Brite is made stronger thanks to Xpandium.

Glow-in-the-Dark Fun with Super Wubble Brite

So what makes the Super Wubble Brite different besides it being made of stronger material? The Super Wubble Brite includes a flashing light for glow-in-the dark fun. Simply press the button on the light to illuminate the Super Wubble Brite ball. The ball will flash for a total of 20 seconds before the light will stop and need to be pressed again. The Super Wubble Brite ball looks really cool lit up at night and is a lot of fun to play with in the dark.

Glow-in-the-Dark Fun with Super Wubble Brite

Everything you need to set up your Super Wubble Brite is included in the box except for the batteries. You will need 4 AA batteries in order to operate the included pump to inflate the Super Wubble Brite ball. Inflating the ball is incredibly easy. Simply insert the tip of the pump nozzle into the Wubble ball and inflate to desired size (less than 30″ is recommended). The Super Wubble Brite ball is built tougher than previous Wubble balls but just in case you do happen to snag a hole somehow, they have included 2 small circle repair dots.

Glow-in-the-Dark Fun with Super Wubble Brite

How cool does the Super Wubble Brite ball look all lit up? My boys had a blast playing with the Super Wubble Brite ball after the sun went down. It’s easy to get out and get active with a fun game of glow-in-the-dark “volleyball” using the Super Wubble Brite. Look for the Super Wubble Brite and other Wubble Bubble Balls online at http://wubbleball.com/ or in stores.

Disclosure: This review was made possible by Super Wubble and Element Associates. I have been compensated for my time and efforts in creating this post as well as provided samples of the products mentioned for review. As always opinions are my own. My experience may be different from yours. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support this blog.

1. November 1, 2017 / 6:41 am

What I like about this is that it is appropriate for both boys and girls. My nieces would love something like this and it’s great that you could inflate to your desired size. Thanks for sharing.

2. November 2, 2017 / 12:37 pm

This is SO cool! My daughter would absolutely love it. I might have to pick it up for her for Christmas.

3. November 2, 2017 / 2:31 pm

Glow in the dark? We had a super wobble last year. We had a lot of fun with ours before it got a hole in it and we had to put it down, lol. A glow in the dark version would be so much fun for sleepovers!

4. November 2, 2017 / 8:28 pm

The kiddos would love playing with this. It looks like so much fun! It would perfect for our next family gathering.

5. November 2, 2017 / 10:49 pm

Oooooh I would have loved this growing up! Do you think it would be acceptable for my 24 year-old self to buy a kit? Hahaha. It would be super fun to play with at night – so cool.

6. Stuart Brazell
    November 2, 2017 / 11:00 pm

This looks like so much fun I might just have to get one for me and hubby!

7. Ola
    November 3, 2017 / 7:01 am

I’ve never heard of this product before. It looks like it might be tons of fun for little ones. It would also make a great night light!

8. Aine
    November 3, 2017 / 8:19 am

This looks like so much fun, I’m definitely getting myself one – who cares if I’m not a kid haha!

9. TColeman
    November 3, 2017 / 11:07 am

My kids would love to play with this. They are really into anything that is glow in the dark. This looks mega fun!

10. November 3, 2017 / 12:14 pm

This super wubble looks super fun. Definitely perfect for stocking stuffers or gift this Christmas.

11. November 4, 2017 / 4:25 pm

This looks super cool! I know the kids would love this. They love balloons and things that glow in the dark.

12. Blair villanueva
    November 5, 2017 / 4:39 pm

Wow this is a cool toy! Perfect for summer beach getaway wiyh my family :)
    Will check its availability online!

13. November 6, 2017 / 3:56 am

This sounds like an awesome thing for kids to play around with and have fun with! :D Thanks for sharing!

14. November 6, 2017 / 8:08 pm

This sounds like a perfect holiday gift for the kids! My nephew is totally going to love this!

15. Jessica Foster
    November 6, 2017 / 8:45 pm

I saw a commercial for this and honestly want to get it for myself! I am a sucker for weird stuff like this. Now I know what to ask for for Christmas :P