As a homeschooling mom of boys, I’ve learned over the years that one trick to making my days and my week run a bit more smoothly is by having a meal plan in place for my families lunches and dinners. I whole heartedly believe that food is medicine and that it is extremely important to be cautious of the products you consume. This is why I try to make the majority of our meals homemade from scratch. Whether you are looking for new lunch or dinner ideas for your family or just curious what we eat in a day below you will find our family meal plan.
Feel free to follow along, you can “subscribe” to this calendar by clicking that “Add to (+) Google Calendar” button at the bottom of the month. By doing so you can add our “Family Lunch & Dinner Meal Plan” to your own google calendar. This calendar will update automatically whenever I make any type of change like adding recipes.
Favorite Family Recipes
Want to make your own family meal plan? You can use our “Family Lunch & Dinner Meal Plan” as a guide or you can create a meal plan with your own families favorite recipes. Here are some of my families favorite recipes, I’m sure you’ll see these listed frequently in our “Family Lunch & Dinner Meal Plan”.
- Not Your Mamas Sangria Recipe
- Peach and Watermelon Fresh Fruit Salad
- Grab & Go Mason Jar Matcha
- Cinnamon-Swirl Coffee Cake Recipe
- The Best Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
- Chocolate Layered Cake with Homemade Whipped Peanut Butter Frosting
- The Easiest Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Homemade Southern Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Buddha Bowl Recipe
- The Best Southern Cheese Grits Recipe
- How to Make Homemade French Fries plus The Best Seasoning Salt Recipe
- How to make perfect parboiled rice in an Instant Pot (pressure cooker recipe)
- The Easiest Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe
- Summer Fruit Salad with Brown Sugar Lime Dressing
- Vegetarian Instant Pot Chili Recipe (Electric Pressure Cooker)
- How to make Jasmine Rice in an Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker Recipe)
- Easy Southern Boiled Peanuts Slow Cooker Recipe
- Homemade Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Southern Cold Weather Chili Recipe
- Meal Planning Made Easy with HelloFresh