Hello & Welcome!
I’m so glad you are here.
On The Domestic Diva you’ll find real-life tips on how to live a more homemade life through:
- southern recipes to help you meal plan delicious home-cooked meals for your family
- wellness routines to help you strengthen your mind, body, and soul
- homemaking & homeschooling tips
- travel and outdoor adventures through family hiking trips and camping getaways
- stream-worthy entertainment guides to help you relax and unwind from the daily life stresses of raising a family
The History of the Blog
I began blogging back in 2004 as a way to document my first pregnancy. Later in 2005, the Domestic Diva, the blog was officially born which was the perfect Christmas gift from my husband. The Domestic Diva has grown into a place where I love to share with other women like me how to find beauty everyday amongst the piles of dirty dishes & daily life stresses of raising a family.
The Domestic Diva has been a blog ambassador for various online campaigns like the Velveeta Kitchenistas, Sharpie Squad, Lee Fit, Carmex Blog Squad, and most notably the Walmart Moms. The Domestic Diva has also been mentioned in the following books: The Digital Mom Handbook & 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget.
Let’s Work Together!
If you are a brand or PR agency looking to promote your product or service here on thedomesticdiva.org or on one of my social media channels, please take a second to check out the Press & Media page for services that I offer as well as some examples of brands I’ve worked with over the years. I would love to help spread the word about your brand, product, or service. Feel free to contact me at anytime with your ideas.
So, you want to get in touch with me. Are you a company or PR agency looking to feature your product on the Domestic Diva or are you a longtime reader just wanting to say? Are you a fellow blogger looking to network together? Whoever you are, I’d love to connect with you! Check out my contact page to find out the best way to reach me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
New Here? Get started with these Popular Posts:
- Grab & Go Mason Jar Matcha
- Drinking Nothing but Water Ruined My Life: Water Challenge Results
- The Best Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
- The Best Southern Cheese Grits Recipe
- How to Make Homemade French Fries plus The Best Seasoning Salt Recipe
- How to make perfect parboiled rice in an Instant Pot (pressure cooker recipe)
- The Easiest Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe
- Summer Fruit Salad with Brown Sugar Lime Dressing
- Vegetarian Instant Pot Chili Recipe (Electric Pressure Cooker)
- How to make Jasmine Rice in an Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker Recipe)
- Easy Southern Boiled Peanuts Slow Cooker Recipe
- Homemade Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer Recipe
- DIY Boho Wall Decor for Your Home: Dream Catcher Step-by-Step Tutorial (video)
- Easter Bunny Dirt Cake Trifle Recipe
- Single Serve Holiday Sangria with Riunite Lambrusco
Pushing the button twice on the Instant Pot turns off the “warming” feature that automatically starts after the cook cycle…
Why do you push the rice button twice?
During the summer love to make sun tea and I’m really regretting not picking up this cute glass pitcher with…
Just made this today and it is fantastic!
This Jasmine rice turned out wonderful, no modifications. Thank you!