Last Updated on
Want to promote your brand, product, or service? HIRE ME!
Thank you for your interest in partnering with me to help spread the word about your brand, product, or service. I have been working with various PR and brands over the last 10 years sharing my personal experience with the readers of this blog and followers on my social media accounts. I would love to work with you to feature your product, brand, or service in a creative and personalized way. If you are interested in learning more about me and the history of this blog, please check out the About page.
- Brand Ambassadorship- a series of sponsored blog posts dedicated to your brand
- Recipe development
- DIY, Craft, or How-to Tutorials
- Product or Service Reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Sponsored Social Media campaigns
- Sponsored YouTube Videos
Media Kit & Rate sheet is available upon request.
I would love to hear your thoughts on how we can work together, feel free to reach out to me at anytime with your ideas.
I am flexible and open to discussing rates, timeline, and details further via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Below are past online campaigns I’ve been a part of as a brand ambassador.
- Walmart Moms (2008-Sept. 2016)
- Velveeta It! Kitchenistas: Eat In Friday Blogger (2009-2011)
- Sharpie Squad Member (2010)
- Lee Fit Ambassador (2009-2014)
- Carmex Blog Squad (2011-2013)
- Lifetime Moms Affiliate (2009-2014)
Twitter Party Panelist
- Avocados from Mexico – twitter party panelist with Mom It Forward (2017 & 2018)
Content created for Brand Websites
- Velveeta It! Kitchenista: Eat In Friday Blogger – Velveeta Stuffed Mini Burger Recipe
- Malt-O-Meal Guest Blogger: “Find Your Inner Diva” (September 23, 2009)
- MomAdvice Guest Blogger: The Domestic Diva Shares: What’s in Your Makeup Bag? (July 20, 2015)
- Sweet & Savory Chicken Rice Bowl – Recipe created for Walmart.com & cross-promoted on FoodNetwork.com
- Evil Queen Makeup Tutorial- written for walmart.com
- 10 Essentials for a Successful Summer Camping Trip – written for walmart.com
This blog has been mentioned in the following Books
The Digital Mom Handbook: How to Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Facebook Your Way to a Dream Career at Home by Audrey McClelland & Colleen Padilla
10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by the Writers of Wise Bread
As Seen In
I was a part of a Walmart Steakover in Bentonville, AR.
Walmart Blogger Day
Featured Online @
- Recipe featured on Walmart.com
- Mommy Bloggers Taste Private Brand?
- Recipe featured on FoodNetwork.com
- Best Personal Finance Blogs – Mentioned as one of the ElevenMoms – A Resource on Wisebread
- 25 Writers You Should Be Following on Twitter – UpWork (April 30, 2009)
- Georgia Family Guide
- One of The Best Mom Blogs to Follow according to First Site Guide.
- 19 Useful Tips For People Who Suck At Concealer – Tip #18 – “If you don’t have concealer, but you really need some cover up, you can dab a thicker layer of foundation over your zit. But it might be more difficult to completely disguise your zit, and the makeup may not stay put very long. Here’s more on how to do this.“
- How to Apply Glitter to Nails– Tip #6 – “Add some glitz and glam to your fingers nails with glitter. Apply your favorite nail polish and let partially dry. Add regular glitter and a top cop of clear polish. Voila!”
(via 12 Nail Art Tutorials for Pretty Fingernails – Tip Junkie)
- As Seen On Dirty Jobs™: Clean Them Up! (Product Review) MIKEROWEWORKS – The Domestic Diva offers her review of the new Dirty Jobs™ cleaning products. Check out the Before and After photos- HERE.
- Freshpet Facebook Page
- Meet the 2010 Sharpie Squad – Welcome Heather to the Sharpie Squad! Heather is a mom of two boys who writes about her journey as a diva on a budget at thedomesticdiva.org. for. Her blog has been recognized as one of the “142 Resources that will Save you Cash” in 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by the writers of Wise Bread, for being a part of one of the “Best Personal Finance Blogs.” With such a successful blog, Heather has even been able to has interview celebrities including daytime talk show host Kelly Ripa and Animal Planet’s Jeff Corwin.
This Diva can be found on Twitter & Facebook! Be sure to browse around on her blog thedomesticdiva.org too!
- Hotdogger Blog- Life Inside the Weinermobile Vehicle- Blog Archive Ketchup with the Weinermobile and The Domestic Diva – “You may remember that Doggone Dave and I had a fabulous time at Blogher in Chicago-we met tons of bundeful bloggers and even got some great tips for our blog. There was one blogger, however, that we had yet to meet- the Domestic Diva! We arrived at THE Diva’s home and even got to take her family for a ride.” Read all about it here.
Conferences, Brand Trips & Press Events I’ve been asked to Attend:
- iHeart Radio Music Festival on behalf of Wet N’ Wild cosmetics and Walmart
(Las Vegas – 2014)
- The First Ever Sony Mom Blogger Event
- Rocker Chic: Concert Inspired Makeup Tutorial: Steal the Look with Wet N Wild #stealthelook
- My Experience at BlogHer Food ’11
- Walmart Space Warriors World Premier
- Walmart Shareholder’s Meetings in Bentonville, Arkansas (Years Attended: 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Walmart Mom’s Trip to Global Headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas (2010)
- Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3 (Feld Entertainment)
- Perfect Pairing: Atlanta Dip Party (Frito-Lay)
- Oscar Mayer Weinermobile
- Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey Circus
- AJWright store opening in Lithonia, GA
- Disney on Ice
- WNBA Atlanta Dream
- Starbucks Coffee Tasting Experience with a Coffee Expert
- Doughnuts & Dinosaurs Event at the GPB Network Station in Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Renaissance Festival
- Blogger Family Day at the Rock Ranch
- Very Important Blogger Lasershow Party at Stone Mountain Park
- Walmart Blogger Day (2014)