Networks I am Currently a part of:
The Digital Mom Handbook: How to Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Facebook Your Way to a Dream Career at Home by Audrey McClelland & Colleen Padilla
10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by the Writers of Wise Bread
As Seen In:
I was a part of a Walmart Steakover in Bentonville, AR.
Featured Online @
- 19 Useful Tips For People Who Suck At Concealer – Tip #18 – “If you don’t have concealer, but you really need some cover up, you can dab a thicker layer of foundation over your zit. But it might be more difficult to completely disguise your zit, and the makeup may not stay put very long. Here’s more on how to do this.”
- How to Apply Glitter to Nails– Tip #6 – “Add some glitz and glam to your fingers nails with glitter. Apply your favorite nail polish and let partially dry. Add regular glitter and a top cop of clear polish. Voila!”
(via 12 Nail Art Tutorials for Pretty Fingernails – Tip Junkie)
- As Seen On Dirty Jobs™: Clean Them Up! (Product Review) MIKEROWEWORKS – The Domestic Diva offers her review of the new Dirty Jobs™ cleaning products. Check out the Before and After photos- HERE.
- Freshpet Facebook Page
- Meet the 2010 Sharpie Squad – Welcome Heather to the Sharpie Squad! Heather is a mom of two boys who writes about her journey as a diva on a budget at thedomesticdiva.org. for. Her blog has been recognized as one of the “142 Resources that will Save you Cash” in 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by the writers of Wise Bread, for being a part of one of the “Best Personal Finance Blogs.” With such a successful blog, Heather has even been able to has interview celebrities including daytime talk show host Kelly Ripa and Animal Planet’s Jeff Corwin.
This Diva can be found on Twitter & Facebook! Be sure to browse around on her blog thedomesticdiva.org too!
- Hotdogger Blog- Life Inside the Weinermobile Vehicle- Blog Archive Ketchup with the Weinermobile and The Domestic Diva – “You may remember that Doggone Dave and I had a fabulous time at Blogher in Chicago-we met tons of bundeful bloggers and even got some great tips for our blog. There was one blogger, however, that we had yet to meet- the Domestic Diva! We arrived at THE Diva’s home and even got to take her family for a ride.” Read all about it here.
Conferences & Events I’ve Attended:
- Rocker Chic: Concert Inspired Makeup Tutorial: Steal the Look with Wet N Wild #stealthelook
- My Experience at BlogHer Food ’11
Below are some brands that I’ve worked with as an ambassador in past online campaigns.
Sharpie Squad Member
Lee Fit Ambassador
Carmex Blog Squad
Lifetime Moms Affiliate