When the time comes to watch the game, no one likes to be stuck in the kitchen that is why we like to prepare quick and easy “finger foods” for our Game Time. As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I teamed up with Walmart to share my “Game Time Story”. I also mentioned that I would share with you my families favorite dip. This dip is warm, gooey, and packed with cheesy goodness. It is super simple to prepare, so you are in and out of the kitchen in no time.
Spinach Dip Recipe
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium Vidallia onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 oz. Neufchatel Cheese, room temperature
- 16 oz. Alfredo sauce
- 6 oz. Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 16 oz. Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in sauce pan over Medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes. In an oven safe bowl, mix together alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and frozen spinach. Add cooked onions and garlic to mixture. Mix together until combined.
- Cook in oven safe dish for approximately 15-25 minutes in preheated oven or until the cheese is bubbly and melted all the way through.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips.
What is your favorite Game Time Dip?
Do you prefer hot or cold dips with your chips?
Disclosure: I am a participant in the Walmart Moms program. Walmart has provided me with compensation and a gift card in return for this post. Participation in this program is voluntary. All opinions are my own.