It’s time for another favorites post. This month we are talking eyes. I love dramatic, smokey eyes and tend to play up this feature more than any other. So today I thought I would dish on 5 of my favorite beauty products just for eyes.
Image created at Beautysets
- Coastal Scents: Warm Palette: when I first discovered Coastal Scents several years ago, it was if the beauty angels were singing. I love this online shop because not only are the products well made, the eyeshadows are very pigmented, but also they are very affordable. My first purchase was the original 88 matte palette. But when I wanted more neutral shades I ordered the warm palette. I could talk about this palette for days! This is my most used palette in my collection, hands down. Nothing else that I have can compare. I love the matte shadows and the array of colors that match whatever mood I’m in. Here’s a tip: Coastal Scents has sales all the time, the newsletter is a great way to stay up to date for when something goes on sale.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara, 003 Extreme Black: Makeup: when it comes to mascara, it’s all about the brush. I’ve found that the thicker brushes, like the one in this Rimmel Mascara, are what I gravitate towards as they seem to coat my lashes the best.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner: I love a good gel liner and this one from Maybelline has been one of my favorites. It comes with a small brush and, to me, is just as easy to apply as a pencil. I love that it lasts. Like with any eyeliner that I wear, I always smudge it out a bit of black eyeshadow on a pencil brush for a smokier effect.
- L’Oreal De-Crease Eye Shadow Base: when it comes to wearing eye makeup one of the first products I apply is a eyeshadow primer. Primers not only help fight against creasing but also make your eyeshadows look more vibrant.
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer With Concealer Pencil: this is the latest product in my beauty bag. I picked it up because of other beauty guru’s recommending it as a dupe. I love a good dupe so I thought I would try it out for myself.