It’s time for another Beauty Favorites round-up post. Last month we talked about some of my favorite products for eyes and in May I shared my favorite face products. This month I’m dishing on some of my favorite products for my hair.
July Beauty Favorites: Hair Care was made using BeautySets.
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment: this is one of my favorite argan oil products. When I first heard about argan oil, I couldn’t wait to try it. This was one of the first argan oil based products that I tried and instantly fell in love. The price is affordable and lasts a good while as you only need a drop to smooth frizz. I can definitely tell a difference in my hair when I use an argan oil based product and when I don’t. Unlike other frizz taming products, argan oil based products are absorbed by the hair which doesn’t leave a greasy residue granted you don’t use to much (also, avoid the root area when use a product like this).
- Dove Nourishing Curls Style + Care Whipped Cream Mousse: I have naturally curly/wavy hair. Depending on what style I want to rock that day for my curlier looks I grab this mousse as it gives my hair some sort of order without making it crunchy.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Damage & Color Repair Shampoo & Conditioner: a lot has changed since I was first given the opportunity to try a sample of this product a little over a year ago. The main thing that has changed since then has been the feel of my hair. My hair went from dry and dull to soft and shiny. I think this product has a permanent place in my beauty bag.
- Garnier Olia, Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color: I used to dye my hair because I love rocking different looks but as I get older I’m starting to see the “greys”. Garnier Olia is another product I had the opportunity of sampling earlier this year. This product is affordable compared to getting your hair colored at a salon. The color is vibrant and rich and I love how shiny my hair is after I use it.
- John Frieda Precision Foam Colour: Another hair color product I like to use is a foam color. Foam colors tend to cover more of my long hair than traditional formulas which means sometimes I can get by with just one box. The best foam color I’ve tried thus far has been John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour.
What are some hair products that you recommend?
Remember, everyone’s hair is different. What works for me might not necessarily work for you as I may have a different hair type or texture than you.