It’s been a minute since I did my last W.E.B. link roundup. But I’ve decided to start the New Year off right by sharing some links that I’ve been enjoying reading over the past week.
So, Grab your favorite beverage, get comfortable, and enjoy these w.e.b. reads:
- Mostly 365: I’ve mentioned in a previous post that I tried the whole 365 photo project last year and failed miserably. Looks like I’m not the only one as others have tried and failed as well. Mostly Lisa has come up with a project 365 that involves twitter (yay! we love twitter) so you can tweet your favorite photo of the day. I might give this one a chance but not too sure I’ll be able to complete it by the end of the year.
- Best of 2010 from Annie’s Eats: mmmm a recipe roundup from one of my favorite foodie’s
- Winter Composting Part 1: Vermicompost!: as Spring approaches I’m sure I’ll be doing a lot of research on composting, gardening, etc. Here’s one post to get me started.
- Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2010 from Pennies on a Plate: another favorite foodie showing off her top recipes from the past year.
- Cleaning with Cola? Absolutely!: who knew you could clean your house with cola!!!!
- 10 great iPad apps for kids by Many Little Blessings: fellow tech lovers, check out Many Little Blessings recommendations for iPad apps for Kids (some of them are also iPhone compatible).
- Homeschooling a High Schooler: I often wonder what it would be like to homeschool my boys when they get older. The Homeschool Classroom offers some insight on how to make it a little easier.
- Mocktails!!!: great alternative drinks for the New Year.