Attention Divas!!!! There is a huge end of the year makeup clearance sale happening right now. Have you heard of this? Anytime I hear of a great deal I get excited but when it involves makeup my heart skips a beat. I first heard about this “sale” through one of my favorite youtube beauty guru’s, Tati, and then I started hearing more about it from coupon blogs that I follow in my feed reader as well. So of course, being the beauty obsessed diva that I am, I just had to go check it out for myself to see what all the hype was about.
Several drugstores are currently having their end of the year clearance sale: CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid are just a few that I’ve heard of. I decided to see what was happening in my local CVS and as soon as I walked in the door I saw it. Beautiful neon green and hot pink stickers screaming 75% & 50% off! My beauty-loving heart began to sing! As I walked around the store, I found some amazing deals. Here are the products that I picked to add to my collections that were on deep discount in my store:
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri- 375 Gone Grey: $1.32 (75% off– Reg. $5.29)
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush- 08 Glitz Gal: $1.82 (75 % off– Reg. $7.29)
- Covergirl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers: 510 Fig Splash: $3.49 (50% off– Reg. $6.99)
- Salon Grafix Cleansing Conditioner 5 in 1: $4.14 (50% off– $8.29)
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze- 532 Endless Lilac: $2.45 (75% off– Reg. $9.79)
- Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer- 100 Bronzed & Chic: $3.19 (75% off– Reg. $12.79)
- Revlon Powder Blush- 060 Wine With Everything: $2.62 (75% off– Reg. $10.19)
- Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips- 210 Commander in Chic: $3.75 (75% off– Reg. $14.99)
- Coty Airspun Loose Translucent Powder: $1.82 (75% off– Reg. 7.29)
Each product I picked up was less than $5 each. Talk about a great deal! These are just some of the products that I happen to like or wanted to try that were on clearance at CVS. There was a lot more also marked down that I didn’t get! Whether you are looking to add to your collection, stockpile for later, or try out something new, now is a great time to snag some awesome beauty deals.
What end of the year beauty deals have you found?
Disclosure: this is NOT a sponsored post. I just wanted to share some of the awesome makeup deals that I found.